If you have a giant breed dog like Black Russian Terrier, Borzoi, Tibetan Mastiff, BullMastiff, Dogue de Bordeuax, Great Dane, Great Swiss Mountain Dog, Great Pyreness, Irish Wolfhound, Kuvasz, Mastiff, Neopolitan Mastiff, Newfoundland, St. Bernard or a Scottish Deerhound,you will require food that meets the nutritional needs of this large breed. Royal Canin Giant Adult food has been specially formulated to meet the health and nutrition of your dog. Since they are large dogs, they are likely to develop health problems such as hip dysplasia and GDV / Bloat and as a result they require food that will help them maintain their muscle mass and weight. The kibble shape and size meet the requirement of a giant breed dog and are packed with nutrition and healthy ingredients that promote strong muscle structure and build up the immune system. It is enriched with EPA and DHA that contributes to managing the digestive health of the dog. The micronutrients and the kibble formula encourage chewing action and keep periodontal problems away. Royal Canin giant adult is a complete food and does not require any additives. It is a complete balanced diet itself.
Breed Lifecycle – Adult
- Ideal for Giant breed dogs who weight more than 45 kilos and are over the age of 18 months
- Kibble formula promotes and maintains dental health
- EPA and DHA levels help to maintain weight and support musculoskeletal structure
- Micronutrients promote soft shiny fur and good skin
- Promotes immunity and healthy digestive system
- Type of food – Non-vegetarian
- Ingredients – dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, soya oil, yeasts, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21700 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 159 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg, Taurine: 1.3 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 28% – Fat content: 20% – Crude ash: 6% – Crude fibres: 1.9%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Storage-This product comes in specialized air-tight zip-back which are packed under suitable ambient environment to maintain freshness and quality. During use, it is recommended to store the packet in a cool and dry place.