If you dog suffers from osteoarthritis,then this is the best complete veterinary food for your dog irrespective of breed.Dog age should be above 8 months,don’t give this food during lactation.
Please note that the presence of orange particles on the kibble surface is completely normal; it is due to the presence of turmeric extract.
- Helps maintain mobility in dogs
- Helps support the joints after orthopaedic surgery or trauma
- Formulated with the innovative C2P+ Joint Complex comprising tumeric extract, hydrolysed collagen and green tea polyphenols, nutrients known to support joint health and mobility.
- The active ingredients incorporated into the exclusive C2P+ joint complex have been shown to improve dogs’ mobility and quality of life.
- Moderate calorie content to help maintain an ideal body weight. Excessive weight can add further strain to already stressed joints.
- An enhanced palatability encourages consumption of vital nutrients to assist with the daily management of the clinical signs of osteoarthritis.
Ingredients:Dry food containing maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, rice, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize gluten, fish oil, beet pulp, wheat gluten*, hydrolysed collagen (1.5%), minerals, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg) : Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 51 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: green tea extract (source of polyphenols): 3.1 g, turmeric extract (Curcuma Longa L.): 1.6 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS : Protein: 25% – Fat content: 12% – Crude ash: 5.8% – Crude fibres: 3.9%. * L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.